Welcome to the Salimpour Home Studio!
Welcome to our local studio. We look forward to seeing you on our dance floor soon.
Affectionately known as The Mothership, we are located at:
425 San Pablo Avenue, Albany, CA 94706
Ample parking is available on the streets in front and in back of the studio, and we are located about four blocks away from BART. View the FAQs for more details.
Strange Brew is an on-going workshop style series catered to intermediate/advanced dancers. Classes are on a drop-in basis and will be taught by either Kami Liddle, Mira Betz, Gina Bruno, Rose Harden, Zoe Jakes, or special invited guests. For schedule information, please follow their Facebook Page here
• Water is allowed in the studio in closed-top containers only.
• No chewing gum or food allowed in the studio.
• Dress appropriately for exercise. No coin belts or beaded belts allowed.
• Dance shoes are allowed but must be used for dance only, no street shoes.
• Turn off your cell phone so it does not ring or buzz during class.
• Personal items must remain in the cubbies during class.
• If you need to leave early, tell the teacher before class.
• No talking during class.
• Bring a yoga mat and/or sweat towel if you need one.
With a L5 instructor: $95/hr for nonmembers, $85/hr for certification program members
With a L4 instructor: $85/hr for nonmembers, $75/hr for certification program members
With L3 or approved instructor: $75/hr for nonmembers, $65 for certification program members
Add $5 for each additional person per hour.
Eight Week Rotation
Dance Movement: Plie
Dance Movement: Tendu
Dance Movement: Dégagé
SL3: Squares, Pyramids, & Vs
Dance Movement: Rond de Jambe
Dance Movement: Battement
SL2: Pyramids & Vs
SL3: Diamonds, Hexagons, & Octagons
Dance Movement: Passe
SL2-3: Figure Eights
Dance Movement: Arabesque
Dance Movement: Turns