Summer Contest 2020!
This years’s theme: My Home Studio
In 2018, we celebrated the 50th anniversary of Bal Anat. In 2019, we celebrated the 70th anniversary of the Salimpour School. Now, in 2020, we celebrate the launch of the Suhaila Salimpour Institute of Online Education. And we want to hear about how you train from home!
How to Enter:
- Create a video of 90 seconds or less showing us how you train at home and what distance learning through the Suhaila Salimpour Institute of Online Education means to you. It can be in one take or you can edit it. But it must be shorter than 1 minute and 30 seconds long.
- Post your video on Facebook. If you have Instagram and/or YouTube accounts, post there, too!
- Tag the Salimpour School of Belly Dance on Facebook.
- Include your name and where you are from (of course!).
- Use the hashtags #salimpourschool and #salimpourvirtual.
- Email your links to suhailainternational at gmail.com.
- Submit by June 25
This Year’s Prizes
- Grand Prize: $400 credit toward any Suhaila Salimpour Institute of Online Education 12-week course held in Fall 2020.
- Runner-Up: $300 credit toward any Suhaila Salimpour Institute of Online Education 12-week course held in Fall 2020.
- Third Place: $200 credit toward any Suhaila Salimpour Institute of Online Education 12-week course held in Fall 2020.
The Fine Print: Terms and Conditions
- All submissions will be presented to an outside committee, and the committee will select one winner and two runners up. Entries submitted in ways other than those in the entry instructions may be eliminated. Winners will be announced July 15. Deadline for submission is June 25.
- You will retain all rights to any blog or video you submit—including ownership if applicable. If you enter the contest, you grant Suhaila International, LLC a royalty-free, nonexclusive right in perpetuity to use and display the media submission on the Suhaila International, LLC website, on the Internet, and in Social Media.
- The award is redeemable only for use in the Fall 2020 Institute Courses.
- This award is not redeemable for cash and is not transferable to a different semester.