We are excited to announce an optional contest for the dancers who attend one of the workshops held at my studio this summer. The winner will receive a one year subscription to online classes.
What does dance mean to me?
Create an artistic representation of what dance means to you. It can be a drawing, a collage, a photo, a poem . . . whatever helps you express what dance means to you.
- The work must be your original work.
- The work must be newly created for this contest.
- Submit a photo of your submission in a high quality file, but no larger than 2MB. The photo must in “.jpg” format. No hardcopy or video submissions accepted.
- Email the photo of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name and a caption (no more than 3 words or 30 characters).
- Only one submission per dancer per workshop. (A dancer who attends one workshop this summer may submit 1 entry; a dancer who attends two workshops this summer may submit 2 entries; etc.)
- Submissions must be received on or before August 1, 2016.
The images and captions will be presented anonymously to an outside committee, and the committee will select one winner who will receive a free year of online classes to begin on September 1, 2016 (or, for current subscribers, as soon as their current subscription ends).
You will retain all rights to any photograph you submit — including ownership if applicable. If you submit a photograph to enter the Contest, you grant Suhaila International, LLC a royalty-free, nonexclusive right in perpetuity to use and display the photograph as part of the Photo Contest submissions on the Suhaila International, LLC website, on the Internet, and in Social Media.